Each of our locations are a fundamental element of all Regional Committees because our help is an optimized grassroots connection with parents, family members, consumers and community partners.
In order to encourage and promote the highest level of membership and community participation in the representing regions, our Regional Committee’s leadership engage in any of the following roles:
- Plan and implement The Annual Regional Conference.
- Plan and develop the monthly parents trainings “Fiesta Familiar”
- Obtain financial sponsorship and conduct fundraising events.
- Work focusing under the mission, vision and goals of Fiesta Educativa.
- Encourage the active participation of the community
- Represent Fiesta Educativa, Inc. at various social, professional and political events.
- Collaborating with community organizations and the Mexican Consulate informing the Spanish speaking parents on their rights and how to improve the lives of their kids with special needs.